Shiloh

Example of Picture Trail - bling

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thing 8: Share Your Creations

I tried Zoho Show - which was kind of neat, but seemed slow to work with.  It would be nice for students doing group assignments.  I then went on to Picture Trail, which I really enjoyed.  I ended up making a photo with some Bling and then a slide show of my dog.  I liked the neat slide shows.  I am going to try to do some experimenting for our webpage at school tomorrow.  The program was pretty easy to use and could add alot to webpages. 

3 comments:

PatriciaP said...

I love, love, love PictureTrail....so easy to use. Yes, lots of possibilities for "blinging out" your website.

Patricia-CMLE

Cher said...

I also experimented with Picture Trail, had a blast. It's easy to use and a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Bling is so awesome, isn't it? !!!!

CMLE 23Things Coach
Megan Ballengee