Shiloh

Example of Picture Trail - bling

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thing 5: More Flickr Fun

Okay, how much goofing off can I do.  I am now addicted to Fastr - what a fun game - this is one where they keep putting pictures up of things that have the same tag in common and you try to guess the tag.  I could become addicted.  Useful - maybe mind stretching - but otherwise not.  Great fun though.  Then I tried Tagnautica - that was kind of neat the way it presented the pictures in a circle and then you click on one topic and then get a new circle of photos.  Again not so sure how useful, but different.  I then used Spell it with Flickr - it was so easy - I couldn't believe it.  I got the image on my blog without any problems - the only thing was it took up more space than I wanted and I didn't take the time to figure out how to make it smaller.

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

I'm glad you are having fun learning....as it should be, eh?

Patricia -
CMLE