Shiloh

Example of Picture Trail - bling

Monday, August 11, 2008

Thing 13: Online Productivity Tools

Well it is high time I got back to this 23 Things - or another round is going to pass me by. I created a page in Pageflakes and customized it. I am not totally happy with it yet, but I will play around with it some more. If I was going to make this my home page on my computer it would be my home machine, just because I find more things for personal use than for school use that I would add to this type of page. I set up a Google calendar and found it very easy to use. If my Mac comes back repaired which I certainly hope it does, because I love iCal, then I would look into Spanning Sncy or Backpack because they work with iCal. Both programs looked interesting. I already use iCal for my to do list, so I don't think I would use the others. I did find Zamzar a very interesting site. I am waiting to see if it can convert a video file that I sent it. This looks like a very exciting site, because it seems like we are always trying to convert a file for someone.

No comments: